Monday, April 11, 2011

the sun is budding today.

isn't it great when the sun begins to bud after a long, weary winter of stillness and gray? today is pink, and yellow, and blue, white, & green to me.. with a dab of red from my watermelon bird-feeder friend perched on the porch railing. there is lemonade in my jar, cereal in my mug, & music for my fingers.

i've had a lot of opportunities growing recently... with music, after-graduation stuff, camp ministry this summer... a whole smorgasbord of things! more to come on that soon.

i'm working on writing a song right now- based on Psalm 42, verse 8. it was read in a Lent service that i went to last week . i'd like to share it with you:

"By day the LORD commands his steadfast love, and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life."

happy monday to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment